Spacious and comfortable semi-detached home in the family friendly Westwijk neighborhood.
This is a wonderful and luxurious house; 200 m², five bedrooms, two bathrooms, air-conditioning, closed fireplace, sunscreens, alarm, washing and drying machines, recently installed kitchen and bathroom.
In the back garden a shed for the bicycles, and –in case of interest- a climbing rack for the kids. In front of the house you have private parking space for two or three cars.
At walking distance of public transport, straight to the International School, Schiphol Airport, World Trade Center (Zuid As), Amsterdam city center. Close also to Japanese school bus stop.
Within walking range of a shopping center with, among other shops, two supermarkets.
- Oak wooden floor,
- open complete kitchen
- Living room; two large sliding doors opening to the garden, with separate sliding mosquito screens.
- First floor with 4 bedrooms and one bathroom
- Second floor with bedroom en-suite.
- Separate on second floor washing and drying machines.
- Map of the house available upon request
- Can be rented furnished, semi-furnished, or unfurnished
Marty Straatsma Makelaardij declines all responsibility for this listing.